Summer Yoga Camps
Treehouse Yoga for Children offers a unique summer camp for kids ages 3-14 focused on providing the support needed to allow your child to grow into their best self. Conveniently located in the heart of Chester County, our summer camp combines the excitement of outdoor activities with the calming practice of children’s yoga, mindful crafts and healthy snacks. Our counselors are experienced educators and children’s yoga instructors who devote their time to helping your child learn focus, patience, self-awareness and balance.
Each week experience new and exciting themes through yoga (breathe work, mindful movement, focus activities), mindful crafts, healthy and allergy friendly snacks, and outdoor exploration. Covered and indoor areas as needed.
8:30–12:30 or 4:30 Schedule
1442 Phoenixville Pike
West Chester, PA, 19380
Monday – Friday with four day option*
*Use promo code 4day for 15% off of week. We will be Monday – Thurs. or Tuesday – Friday.
Pick Up & Drop Off
- Signs will be posted for drop off and pickup destination.
- Please drop off within the first 10 minutes of camp start time. If you are running late, please park your car and find us on the grounds. You are welcome to drop off 30 minutes before the start of camp, but no earlier.
- Pick up will be done in the same location, starting at the end of the camp day. Please pick up no later than 30 minutes after camp day has ended.
What to Pack
- Please make sure your child is appropriately dressed for active play each day, layers are great. This includes having socks & closed-toe shoes.
- Sunscreen is to be applied prior to camp day starting.
- Please have them bring a water bottle each day all other items will be provided.
Sprouts: Ages 3–6
Youngest campers spend the morning engaged in yoga, healthy snacks and crafts. It makes for a very busy and fun morning. Their little minds will be exhausted and ready for rest.
- Potty trained/training.
- Visit bathroom between each activity
- 1:6 ratio
- Max of 12 campers per a week
Seedlings: Ages 6–10
Elementary campers take a slower pace during their yoga practice. Campers will be guided through independent crafts and a hands-on snack time experience. Emphasis is put on growing a strong foundation and sense of independence and accomplishment while connecting with the community around them.
Saplings: Ages 10–14
- Mature campers will experience responsibility and relaxation. Learning to balance life and what it takes to be a good role model.
- Weeks rotate between counselors in training and engaging themes designed specifically for their age . Both programs will include their own yoga practice, snack and hands on activities.
8:30-9:00 Car Line Drop-off
Yoga in the trees
Mindful activity/ craft
Nature Walk/ free play
Yoga group/ partner poses
12:00 – 12:30 Carline Pick-up
Extended Day 12:30-4:30
Start of full day program
Play on the ground
Outdoor Activity (Zip line, Tree climbing, Walk the Plank, Tomahawk throwing, Archery)
Snack / storytime
4:00-4:30 Car Line Pick-up
- Register by March 1st and save $50 per a week
- Register by May 31st , save $25 off per a week
- 5% off for each additional sibling
- 5% off when registering for 3 or more weeks
4Day promo code
When using promo code 4 day at check out you will recieve 15% off for your camp week/weeks*.
- This will allow you to choose from Monday – Thursday or Tuesday – Friday option. You can decide up to that week.
- If you later choose to do a full week before the start of the week please notify. If you decide once the week has start 20% will be due on the full price of the week.
- If you are doing multiple weeks and want to do some full and some half day, please do so with two check outs.
Questions? Get in touch!
Please make an account and add child/children filling in all areas.
- If your child has special dietary or other needs, please note this in the medical field.**
- Select weeks of camps and add full day option if desired.
- 50% tuition is due at time of registration, contact us to pay by mail. The remainder will be due June 1st
- If you have any questions during registration please contact us at email@example.com
- We will review your registration and contact you if any questions arise or part of the form was not filled out.
- If you forget what you registered for you can always visit your account and click manage students.
If you wish to cancel your camp registration and apply for a credit to another week of camp, you can contact our office at 484-678-9269 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The following policies and timeline apply.
- If you notify us before June 1st, you can apply for a 75% refund, or a 100% credit on your account for a future enrollment.
- If you notify us after June 1st, but at least one month (30 days) before the start of that specific camp week, you can apply for a 100% credit on your account for a future enrollment, or a 50% refund.
- If you notify us less than one month (30 days) but at least two weeks (14 days) before the start of that specific camp week, you can apply for a 100% credit on your account for a future enrollment.
- If you notify us less than 2 weeks (14 days) before the start of that specific camp week, you may receive a 75% credit on your account.
- Once a program begins, we cannot make any adjustments or offer any credits
Thank you for an amazing week at camp. Since Kendall was diagnosed with Celiac, we have not felt comfortable taking her to any camps due to the snacks. Sarah Katherine, you went above and beyond to ensure she was included and everyone ate GF and healthy snacks! And, both my girls loved learning yoga, playing at Treehouse and doing crafts. Awesome job!!!! They still cannot stop talking about it!