Summer Yoga Camps
Treehouse Yoga for Children offers a unique summer camp for kids ages 3-14 focused on providing the support needed to allow your child to grow into their best self. Our summer camp combines the excitement of outdoor activities with the calming practice of children’s yoga, mindful crafts and healthy snacks. Our counselors are experienced educators and children’s yoga instructors who devote their time to helping your child learn focus, patience, self-awareness and balance.
Each week experience new and exciting themes through yoga (breathe work, mindful movement, focus activities), mindful crafts, healthy and allergy friendly snacks, and outdoor exploration. Covered and indoor areas as needed.
8:30–12:30 or 8:30 – 4:30
Locations held at:
1442 Phoenixville Pike
West Chester, PA, 19380
New Locations coming Summer 2022 due to Covid 19 we were not able to expand to new locations for Summer 2021
Monday – Friday with four day option*
*Use promo code 4day for 15% off of week. We will be Monday – Thurs. or Tuesday – Friday.
Pick Up & Drop Off
- Signs will be posted for drop off and pickup destination and you will also receive an email the week prior.
- Treehouse world address, 1442 Phoenixville Pike, West Chester, PA 19380. You will receive a car tag when you drop off and will hold on to it for the week. If someone else will be picking up please let us know at the time of drop off and we will note it, please have that person make sure they have a photo id. The first day please give extra time as we will double check information that we have on file phone number to contact, and allergies/ medical conditions.
* If Covid-19 precautions still in place – Temperatures will be taken, only takes a few seconds, and mask will need to go on before getting out of car. Once out their hands will be sanitized before they go off to play. May change as needed to be with CDC guidance.
DROP OFF TIME: Please drop off between 8:30 – 9:05. Running late, please park and find us on the Treehouse World grounds. Drop off will be held in the parking lot closest to the building. Please park and we will come to you to help get them out.
PICK UP TIME: Please pick up between 12:00 – 12:30 or 4:00 – 4:30. Pick you will be held at the information booth. Please wear mask and keep with social distancing.
What to Pack
- Please make sure your child is appropriately dressed for active play each day, layers are great. This includes having socks & closed-toe shoes.
- Sunscreen is to be applied prior to camp day starting.
- Please have them bring a water bottle each day all other items will be provided. Extended day needs to bring a packet lunch.
- Masks are needed to attend camp but will only be worn when not able to social distance. Mask will go in fanny pack when not worn, fanny pack provided.
Sprouts: Ages 3–5
Youngest campers spend the morning engaged in yoga, healthy snacks and crafts. It makes for a very busy and fun morning. Their little minds will be exhausted and ready for rest.
- Potty trained/training.
- Visit bathroom between each activity
- 1:6 ratio
- Max of 12 campers per a week
Seedlings: Ages 6–10
Elementary campers take a slower pace during their yoga practice. Campers will be guided through independent crafts and a hands-on snack time experience. Emphasis is put on growing a strong foundation and sense of independence and accomplishment while connecting with the community around them.
Saplings: Ages 10–14
- Mature campers will experience responsibility and relaxation. Learning to balance life and what it takes to be a good role model.
- Weeks rotate between counselors in training and engaging themes designed specifically for their age . Both programs will include their own yoga practice, snack and hands on activities.
8:30-9:00 Car Line Drop-off
Yoga in the trees
Mindful activity/ craft
Nature Walk/ free play
Yoga group/ partner poses
12:00 – 12:30 Carline Pick-up
Extended Day 12:30-4:30
Start of full day program
Play on the ground
Outdoor Activity (Zip line, Tree climbing, Walk the Plank, Tomahawk throwing, Archery)
Snack / storytime
4:00-4:30 Car Line Pick-up
Early Registration – Savings are already set in the system
- Register by March 1st and save $50 per a week ($25 off morning, $25 off extended day)
- Register by May 31st , save $25 off per a week ($25 off morning)
- 5% off for each additional sibling
- 5% off when registering for 3 or more weeks
4Day promo code
When using promo code 4day at check out you will receive 15% off for your camp week/weeks*.
- This will allow you to choose from Monday – Thursday or Tuesday – Friday option. You can decide up to that week.
- If you later choose to do a full week before the start of the week please notify. If you decide once the week has start 20% will be due on the full price of the week.
- If you are doing multiple weeks and some weeks will be five days, please do so with two check outs.
Questions? Get in touch!
Please make an account and add child/children filling in all areas.
- If your child has special dietary or other needs, please note this in the medical field.**
- Select weeks of camps and add full day option if desired.
- 50% tuition is due at time of registration, contact us to pay by mail. The remainder will be due June 1st. A one time non refundable registration fee of $35 per a child, max of $70 per a family, is due for summer camp 2021.
- If you have any questions during registration please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will review your registration and contact you if any questions arise or part of the form was not filled out.
- If you forget what you registered for you can always visit your account and click manage students.
The following policies and timeline apply for refund or credit for the full tuition amount.
- If you notify us before June 1st, you can apply for a 75% refund, or a 100% credit on your account for a future enrollment.
- If you notify us after June 1st, but at least one month (30 days) before the start of that specific camp week, you can apply for a 100% credit on your account for a future enrollment, or a 50% refund.
- If you notify us less than one month (30 days) but at least two weeks (14 days) before the start of that specific camp week, you can apply for a 100% credit on your account for a future enrollment.
- If you notify us less than 2 weeks (14 days) before the start of that specific camp week, you may receive a 75% credit on your account.
- Once a program begins, we cannot make any adjustments or offer any credits
If you wish to cancel your camp registration and apply for a credit to another week of camp, you can contact our office at 484-678-9269 or email@example.com.
*One time registration fee of $35 per child, max of $70 per family, is non refundable.
Summer Camp in response to COVD-19
In response to COVID-19 we are taking these precautionary measures to keep your children safe while still maintaining to have a wonderful experience at yoga camp.
Drop off will still be held from 8:30 to 9:00 and we ask that you stay in your car and wait for us to come to you. You will get a car tag in the beginning of the week that will stay with you. Children will have temperatures taken upon arrival. Please have sunscreen and have them use bathroom prior to coming.
Before getting out of car please have their facemask on, it is mandatory for coming to camp. Please have them get use to it prior to coming to camp. Facemasks will be kept on during open play. This will ensure that hands stay away from mouths and nose. During yoga, craft and snack they will be taken off once they are at an appropriate social distance. They will use sanitizer prior to taking off mask. If we are inside due to rain masks will have to be kept on.
During yoga we will not be doing partner yoga or passing objects this year but we will have props that they can individually use and then be washed. They will each be given their own yoga mat in the beginning of the week that they will personalize. The mats will be sanitized before class, this has always happened.
Little hands will be washed before eating and gloves will be worn to serve the children. Snacks will remain healthy.
There will be no sharing of supplies during craft time and will be sanitized after use.
Pick up is between 12:00 – 12:30 or 4:00 – 4:30. It will be held at the information booth and we ask that you wait in your car if another person is there. Please wear a mask.
We have always kept our enrollment to a minimum to maintain the quality of the program. Typically, we have 12 spots per each group. For the month of June we are capping it at 6 children per group. July and August will be capped at 10 for now with exception of group/week that are already at 12. If you want to do a later week please contact use right away. This year we will not be able to take last minute registration, registration for a week will now be closed two weeks prior to insure we have all materials needed for that camp week. Camp overviews will be sent the week before along with any updates.
If you have any further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to email or call. You can also refer to the website for questions about switching weeks and refund policy.
Thank you for an amazing week at camp. Since Kendall was diagnosed with Celiac, we have not felt comfortable taking her to any camps due to the snacks. Sarah Katherine, you went above and beyond to ensure she was included and everyone ate GF and healthy snacks! And, both my girls loved learning yoga, playing at Treehouse and doing crafts. Awesome job!!!! They still cannot stop talking about it!