Treehouse Yoga for Children is offering an Educational Enrichment Program that allows children to enjoy the benefits of a school structure and guide your child through the cyber and virtual learning options offered by your school district. Treehouse Yoga for Children under the direction of Sarah Wolfe brings her unique vision to create a safe and enjoyable learning environment to the 2020-2021 School year.
Each child’s day will be enriched with yoga and enrichment activities in a structure that supports their individual remote learning needs. Whether they are enrolled in Virtual 2.0 or Cyber school we will fill in the blanks.
Our facility in Downtown West Chester has over 4,300 square feet of classroom and activity space that will allow us to provide a supervised pod learning environment that exceeds CDC and DHS guidelines. The classroom space is supplemented by areas that will allow for enrichment activities such as yoga, art, cooking, physical education, music and snack. CLICK HERE TO PREVIEW SPACE.
Our directors and staff are experienced in directing and supervising groups of children in sanitization, social distancing and wearing of masks. Our 2020 Yoga camps were healthy and successful through this past summer and we are committed to providing an environment to keep the children safe as we serve their educational, social and emotional needs.
There are limited spaces for the programs we are offering and are doing our best to stay flexible for your family’s needs.
- Remote learning pod
- Learning Environment
- Daily Agenda
- How to Register
- Yoga Camp Ages 3-5
Now enrolling children entering Kindergarten through fifth grade. Program is a first come first serve basis.
7:30–3:30 Monday – Friday
Extended day option 3:30 – 5:30**
Weekly and daily options.
355 W Market Street, West Chester Pa, 19382
Drop off and Pick up
- DROP OFF TIME: Drop off is at 7:30 – 8:30 with a car line drop off. If someone else will be picking up please let us know at the time of drop off and we will note it, please have that person make sure they have a photo id.
- * Temperatures will be taken, only takes a few seconds, and mask will need to go on before getting out of car. Once out their hands will be sanitized and they will go to pod.
PICK UP TIME: 3:30 – 3:45 carline
What they will need:
- Everything that they need for successful remote learning required by thier teacher/school.
- Packed lunch and bottle of water. Extended day will need a snack if desired.
- Masks are required to attend (Masks will only be work when transitioning, bathroom, and open time). We reccomend talking with your children about how they would like to handle mask when not worn. There are many options; fanny pack, necklace, ziplock etc.
Each pod will have nine students that they move with throughout the day.
- Each student will have a designated study space where they will conduct their schooling and have personal materials. The space will meet social distance requirements.
Our facility has over 4,300 square feet of allocated classroom and enlarged open spaces including a cafeteria area. We are only accepting 27 students. This will allow us to provide the maximum benefit of supervised remote learning in a school environment allowing for safe socialization
Children will be placed in a pod of nine children in a socially distanced classroom where each child will have their own work space. Each room will have direct supervision by one of our qualified staff. We will assist your child through their virtual or cyber learning needs. The day will be spaced to include socially distant breaks with peers engaging in yoga, mediation and an extracuricular activity each day.
Open Area- 1,100 square feet of open area allows us to offer socially distanced physical activity including yoga.
Cafeteria/Enrichment Area- Shielded community tables allowing for interaction with peers during lunch and enrichment activities.
Three Pod Spaces- Each space is designed to contain nine individual workspaces and supervised by staff. Your child will stay within this Pod Group through the day. Pods will be equiped to support remote learning needs.
Student Work Space- Each child will have a designated space of their own within the Pod. Including desk, personal area, outlet, internet access. This space is reserved for the exclusive use of your child.
Testing/ Quiet Area- Space for private testing and zoom calls as needed. Space may also be used by school district support personnel for students with additional needs.
Once information has been received from each child, we will create a daily schedule for each pod.
Schedule will include but not limited to:
8:15-8:45 Car Line Drop-off
9:00 Day will start
Check in with each individual student
5 minute meditation breaks
Various enrichment classes scheduled Tuesday, Thursday and Friday .
- Structured physical activites
Healthy snack provided
On non academic days we will plan for different forms of entertainment and walking trips within Downtown West Chester.
3:30-3:45 Car Line Pick-up
Extended day 3:30 – 5:30
Supporting students learning needs when they are not in brick and mortar, all districts welcome. We ask for first and last payment to secure spot.
Cost for consistent programming :
- $275 a week
- $210 for three day option
- $150 for two day option
- $80 single day
- extended day rates; $100 weekly, Daily extended cost $30
- 5% for family’s of two 10% for family’s of three etc.
*We ask that you try to commit to day scheduled on but will be accommodating with schedule changes.
- Individual work space
- Supplies for enrichment classes
- Guided learning
- Healthy snack
Extended Day Cost
- $100 weekly until 5:30
- Daily extended cost $30
Payments will be due the Sunday before the week starting and are on a two week basis.
* First payment through system covers first and last week with us.
Questions? Get in touch!
Please make an account using the registration tab at the top of he page and add child/children filling in all areas.
- If your child has special dietary or other needs, please note this in the medical field.**
- Register under the Educational Enrichment Program tab.
- If you have any questions during registration please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will review your registration and contact you if any questions arise or part of the form was not filled out.
- Once registrered you will receive an email with an additional packet to be completed to better serve your child.
Our fall yoga camp will imitate our summer camp but we will give it a school based twist. Their day will be filled with yoga, craft snack, circle time outdoor exploration and more.
Meeting Monday through Friday 8:30 – 3:15
- 8:45 – drop off
- 9:00 yoga
- 9:45 circle time (shapes, colors, letter, numbers, calendar)
- 10:45 snack
- 11:15 structured play (indoor and out door)
- 12:45 lunch
- 1:15 read aloud rest time
- 2:00 craft
- 2:45 free play
- 3:15 pickup
- $325 a week when signing up for the trimester August 31- November 20 (adjust if with sibling with earlier fall break)
- Weekly cost $375
- 5% for family’s of multiple children or programming
In response to COVD-19
In response to COVID-19 we are taking these precautionary measures to keep your children safe while still maintaining to have a wonderful experience.
Children will have temperatures taken upon arrival.
Hand sanitation throughout the day.
Face mask will be kept on anytime they are not more then 6 feet apart; transition times, bathroom, one on one interaction, open socialization outside of enrichment, yoga and lunch.
Each child will have own space within the pod with dividers and at a social distance of others.
Enrichment and lunch area will have plexiglass so they can socialize at the same table without mask.
Common area will be sanitized after each pod group use.
Cleaning and Disinfecting hard surfaces will take place throughout the day . Routine cleaning of frequently touched surfaces will take place throughout the day. More frequent cleaning and disinfection may be required based on level of use. High touch surfaces include: Tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, toilets, faucets, sinks, etc
a month ago-
Sarah and her staff do an amazing job with yoga camp. My kids have attended several summers and have enjoyed it each time. The weekly themes are creative and fun and the time to play and enjoy yoga is just what my boys need. This year with COVID among us I felt confident in their safety precautions and it allowed my son a chance to be social in a safer environment.